As a company, we would like to inform and enlighten you about our personal data processing activities in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
1.Data Controller Identity
In accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, your personal data; Mücahitler Mh. 52043. Sk. No: 1 Mehmet Karagülle Business Center. Nardatabank Bilişim ve Teknoloji A.Ş. We will be able to process, save, store, classify, update and disclose/transfer to third parties in cases permitted by the legislation and/or limited to the purpose for which they are processed, in accordance with the law and honesty rules within the scope described below.
2.For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Although your personal data may vary depending on the service provided by our Company and the commercial activities of our Company; It can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, with all contracts/information forms and other documents regarding the transactions issued with your approval and/or signature, through our Company’s units and departments, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. . In addition, your personal data may be processed when you use our call centers or website to use Company services, when you visit our Company or our website, and when you attend trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our Company.
Your personal data will be used to provide guidance on products that may be of interest to our customers by taking into account their usage habits, to provide information on campaigns, and to carry out promotional, marketing, promotion and campaign activities for the aforementioned services and products.
Your personal data collected by the company will be processed in line with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, in line with the following purposes.
Your personal data may also be used within the scope of activities such as promotion, marketing, promotion and campaign activities to be carried out for increasing the quality of service we provide to you and for sales and marketing activities.
Planning and/or execution of customer/user relationship management processes – Following up on customer/user requests and/or complaints – Following up on contract processes and/or legal requests. Your data may be processed within the scope of ensuring technical and commercial job security.
Purposes and Processing of Personal Data
Our company processes personal data limited to the purposes and conditions in the personal data processing conditions specified in the 2nd paragraph of the 5th article of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the 3rd paragraph of the 6th article. These purposes and conditions;
- It is clearly stated in the Laws that our Company performs relevant activities regarding the processing of your personal data forecasting.
- The processing of your personal data by our Company is directly related to and necessary for the establishment or performance of a contract,
- In order for our Company to fulfill its legal obligation of processing your personal data, be mandatory,
- Provided that your personal data has been made public by you; your processing by our Company in a limited way for the purpose of making you public,
- The processing of your personal data by our Company is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of the rights of our Company or you or third parties,
- It is mandatory to process personal data for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms,
- Processing personal data by our company is mandatory for the protection of someone else’s life or physical integrity, and in this case, the personal data owner is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or legal invalidity,
- The processing of sensitive personal data other than the health and sexual life of the personal data owner is stipulated in the law,
- It is the processing of sensitive personal data related to the health and sexual life of the personal data owner, by persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation of keeping confidentiality, for the purpose of protecting public health, performing preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing. .
In the absence of these conditions; In order to process personal data, the Company seeks the express consent of personal data owners.
Under the conditions stated above;
Our company may process personal data for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
In line with the necessary studies by our relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by the company and the execution of the related business processes;
– Planning and execution of business activities and business continuity activities,
– Follow-up of finance and/or accounting works,
–Giving information to authorized institutions based on legislation,
– Planning and execution of corporate communication activities,
– Planning and execution of production and/or operation processes
– Planning and execution of information access authorities of business partners and/or suppliers
In line with the execution of the necessary work by our business units and the execution of the relevant business processes in order to benefit the persons concerned from the products and services offered by the Company;
– Planning and execution of customer relationship management processes,
– Follow-up of customer requests and/or complaints,
– Planning and execution of marketing processes of products and / or services,
– In line with the purpose of planning and/or execution of after-sales support services activities, customizing them according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the personal data owners and making the necessary studies to be recommended to the personal data owners;
–Planning and execution of market research activities for sales and marketing of products and services,
– Sales and after-sales operations and purchasing operations,
– Planning and/or execution of the processes of creating and/or increasing loyalty to the products and/or services offered by the company, your business data, and the work required by our business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by our Company;
Suggesting your collected personal data, products and services offered by our Company, customized according to your tastes, usage habits and needs; ensuring the execution of our company’s human resources policies; Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and those who have a business relationship with our company; For the purposes of determining and implementing our company’s commercial and business strategies, personal data will be processed within the terms and purposes of processing specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken in order to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data and illegal access to your data and to keep your personal data safe.
3. To whom and for what purpose it can be transferred
Your personal data processed within the scope of the explained purposes; In accordance with the basic principles stipulated in the KVKK and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK, limited to the above-mentioned purposes by the Company; To Public Legal Entities, authorities, affiliates, companies operating as intermediary/agency, 3rd parties whose main line of business is information systems and software services to carry out our activities, domestic/foreign institutions and organizations that we cooperate with, our business partners and may be transferred to independent audit companies. If your personal data is shared, necessary security measures are taken.
4. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected by the Company through channels such as customer representatives, related websites, mobile applications, social media accounts that you allow access to by Nardatabank, electronically and/or through the call center. Within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law, it can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (1) and (2) of this text.
5.Rights of the Relevant Person
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company through the methods set out below, our Company will conclude the request free of charge within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the response process incurs additional costs, a fee may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, personal data owners;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
6. Application Methods
Submit your application in writing to Nardatabank Bilişim ve Teknoloji A.Ş. Mucahitler Mh. 52043 Sk. No: 1 Mehmet Karagülle Business Center. You can send documents identifying your identity to Floor:8 Flat:80 by hand or by mail with signature, you can send a notification through a notary public, you can send it to our Company by sending an e-mail with a Secure Electronic Signature.